What is your healing role in the New Year? That is the question that keeps roaming around in my brain since January 1st! Is it to help starving children or teach or doctor or play with grandchildren or bring smiles or cook or be present in the moment? All are important … all are vital to help the world heal. May you be blessed in your endeavors this special year of 2015!
The New Year is a great time to be mindful of what you wish to do, accomplish and/or be in the days ahead. What are your thoughts?
Happy New Year … may 2015 be a fabulous year for you!
With Christmas fast approaching, we are winding down with preparations and moving into being present for the actual day/event. It is a lovely time of year and from “Women as Healers,” we wish you joy, peace, love and many blessings.
After using the BioMat personally for four years, it has made such a difference in my overall health and well-being, and I love to share the product with others.
The BioMat is a Class III FDA-approved medical device (#2954299). It is a powerful healing tool utilizing the triad of
1) Far infrared heat – infrared heat penetrates deeper and more evenly than a heating pad.
2) Amethyst crystals – amethyst is a detox which helps us to eliminate toxins from our body. It is also used in meditation and is a very spiritual stone.
3) Negative ions – negative ions are similar to oceans, mountains and waterfalls, and they make us feel good (positive ions make us feel sluggish and lethargic).
The health benefits include:
- Promotes relaxation and sleep
- Relieves pain and eases joint stiffness
- Increases blood circulation and cardiovascular function
- Improves immune function
- Removes waste and toxins, and assists in detoxification
- Helps to drain the lymphatic system
- Improves skin.
The BioMat is especially popular and has been proven effective with people who have these issues:
- Sore muscles, sprains, muscle spasms and soft tissue injuries
- Lower back pain or injuries
- Arthritis and muscular-skeletal ailments
- Fibromyalgia and other auto-immune diseases
One idea to help make the holidays less stressful is to have gift ideas and options for those on your holiday list. At Women as Healers, we suggest the book, “Women as Healers: Voices of Vibrancy.” It is a must-read, profiling 31 healing women from all around the world. Click here for more information and to order today!